opportunities, and risks
Whatever your stage of digitisation, we can help you with complex and individual requirements.
We love Open Source. Open standards allow independent development of systems and save our clients money on licensing fees. However, in many cases, we also use “Enterprise” products from leading manufacturers on the market. Regardless, we build our solutions on platforms that are proven over the years – even on critical systems and in highly available architectures.
1. You hereby grant your consent to Cleverbee solutions s.r.o., Türkova 2319/5b, Chodov, 149 00 Prague, ID No.: 26424525, registered in the public register kept by the City Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 81203 (hereinafter referred to as the "Controller"), to process the following personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation"):
- name and surname
2. Your name, surname and e-mail may be processed on the basis of your consent and must be processed for the purpose of acquiring information on the products and services offered/offering business partnerships/career positions. This data will be processed by the Administrator for a period of 5 years.
3. You give your explicit consent to the above processing. The provision of personal data is voluntary. Consent may be withdrawn at any time, for example by sending an email or letter to the contact details of Cleverbee solutions s. r. o.
4. Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
- withdraw your consent at any time,
- request information regarding your personal data that we process, request a copy of said data,
- request access to this data and have it updated, corrected or request a restriction on processing,
- request that we erase that personal data,
- to data portability,
- lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority or appeal to the courts.